Quick Link

6/recent/ticker-posts

BIKERS on Independence Day

My today's article is dedicated to all those without silencer bikers who think its actually KWEL to make noise on road while on road wheeling and showing what they got.


To be very honest, in my views but that could be just me. I ABSOLUTELY FEEL DISGUST by them. They are annoying to the point where the CHINA WALL ends.

Its not kwel, its seriously the most irritating thing to do that to independence day. Way to ruin the image of country by providing news of someone's death by a horrific accident on road because let's be honest here THEY love their country and was showing their patriotism by wheeling and riding a bike without a silencer.

Grow up, if you were in any other country they would charge you for it and may be put you in asylum, not even kidding.

Trust me, you're not in your right mind if you think this shows how PATRIOTIC are you. It doesn't.

Do not, I repeat DO NOT PLAY WITH YOUR LIFE.

Live and let live :)

Peace.

Happy Independence Day/month 🇵🇰

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments