Quick Link

6/recent/ticker-posts

Naswar and Pathan

Hello lovely people, its been so many days but I am back.

Today my main whatever you want to call it hot topic hot gossip whatever is NASWAR. being a Pathan you can never resist NASWAR and HUKKAH.

Trust me I am a Pathan myself. You say no to NASWAR and you're dead bro.

YES, DED.

So apparently in today's I mean 6th of September function held at Rawalpindi, Pakistan by ISPR, we saw some wild footage of Shahid Afridi YES, our very own LALA having NASWAR in between the function, 

I mean in the biggest function of Pakistan's history. Just kidding

Come on people grow up, so what if he had taken a bit of NASWAR, it was hot there NASWAR is supposed to make Pathans fly, you people won't get it.

So stop bashing him now. Be a patriotic Pakistani and ignore.

Peace
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments