Quick Link

6/recent/ticker-posts

Routine you should not follow



Routine-you-should-not-follow

Hello, lovely people. I am back with another article. If I think of it I should definitely make a slogan for my articles like..


I AM DONE, BUT ARTICLE FOR EVERYONE.


I know that suck. That's probably the worst slogan you've ever heard. Don't mind me Its my specialty to make anyone cringe so hard.

Talent, right there people.

Okay so about today's article I'm going to share my daily routine which you should never follow, people I am being very serious. Like, no kidding at all.




So firstly I wake up at whenever I like to wake. There's no accurate time. I can sleep for a day or two straight. It's one of my favorite hobby.

If I really should mention time then it would be a 12 o'clock straight, and I am really proud of that. Yeah.

After brushing and everything, I skip breakfast which is really important for a human being but I am zombie so I can skip it and I will skip it. Ain't nobody going to stop me.  Like hello, bye.


Then I grab my phone and watch anything and everything appears on my news-feed of instagram and facebook. After that my mum force me to have lunch at 1 or 2 pm. Oh wait, I forgot to mention after the brushing stuff I take a cup of tea. No wait, let me correct it again.

I take a huge mug of tea. Tea is love, tea is everything.



Then after lunch I grab my phone again and go through the notification section which takes about 20 minutes most. But seriously who cares! 


Then after that the time between 4 to 8 is what hell feels likes. No kidding.

Its the time where I do the most dreadful thing. Yeah I study bro. I do.

Then after that I eat everything available in my fridge. And then I eat dinner that mostly consist of TINDAY. My mom absolutely love tinday she adores them with her whole heart.

Then I grab my phone again and sleep at 3 till 12 🤷


Moral: Please don't follow this routine ever, you'll just gain 8 pounds a day. Thanks 😭
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments