Quick Link

6/recent/ticker-posts

Book readers ATTENTION...

If you hate reading stuff then this article isn't for you my love. But if you absolutely love reading books that babe you're at the right site.

I absolutely love book reading. Like this isn't my hobby which I do when I am free. I'll read a book in morning in night in evening in noon in afternoon. no matter if I've a bunch load of work and have to submit my assignment i'll just skip everything to complete my book that I'm reading. Yeah that crazy.

So as I was saying, wait I wasn't saying anything.

Take 2:

So, as I was writing about book. I am here to tell you a secret and its not SPONSORED at all. I absolutely love reading but what I hate is buying a book and searching for a book.

Like if you buy it and then after you've done reading it would be just useless for you. Yeah you can return it but they would pay you back the half of what you payed. Again, no point of buying a book.

And for a book reading its so hard to find a book. Everyone of us have different taste. Somebody of us loves the harry potter series but some of us absolutely hates it. My point is you can't judge a book by it's amazon ratings. Right?

So I, basically told yahoo.com about it and then they suggested me an application where you can find books for free. Its called WATTPAD you can find it on playstore as well as on apple store. Its available with a GOOD RATING.

Not only you can read books but you can also write a book and can become a writer. Ofcourse they pay you for it.

You guys should definitely give it a go and if you want any kind of help related to the application you can comment down below, I'll be really happy to help.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments