Quick Link

6/recent/ticker-posts

Favorite Beauty Blogger


Hello people, today I am going to be talk about my three most favorite beauty bloggers. Firstly I suck at make up, like honestly my eyeliner is never even, my eye shadows doesn't blend at all, my contouring sucks and lets not talk about shaping the lip.

But like every other girl I love to watch make up tutorial and food tutorial as well, who doesn't? Right.

So, without getting disracted let me introduce them to you.

1. Bodmon Zaid


Laiba, also known as bodmon zaid on youtube and instagram is a fitness guru and a beauty blogger as well. She is totally my favorite and alwaya will be my favorite. She runs a channel where she post her fitness video and make up videos as well. That girl slay. Her skipping ropes time lapse are my favorites. She loves to dye her hair red. She absolutely love taste test channel. And her make up is always on fleek though. She reminds me of those barbies where there face features are cute innocent but then their body is in shape have a bit of muscles. That's it, I am going to call her barbie.
Her Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Mb0NDgD3lBfB6iTqqCtjQ


2. Manal Muffin


Manal is totally a muffin, but a kind of a muffin that you would just stare in awe and not eat it at all, No kidding. Her skin is as flawless as she is. I honestly am attracted to her voice and how detailed her videos are. Like she literally explains her make up tricks and its benefits. We all know how hot Dubai can be at times. In her recent Instagram stories she did a sweat proof make up that too in car. Like if I would do that it will turn out in mess and I will look like a Halloween pumpkin. 
Her Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmn3JE2s4vxEAChI0hJT7lQ

3. James Charles



James is my favorite male beauty blogger. We all judge the male make up artist but seriously this is their talent and why waste it when you can make a fortune from it. He literally put his all effort in a video to give his best also he's now a certified make up artist. If you literally watch his videos you'll get to know how kind and talented person he is. Wait, that's not it. He can sing as well like no kidding his song covers with different artist and his friends are gems. He sound so soothing and so good that you just couldn't resist without watching it again and again.

His Youtube Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCucot-Zp428OwkyRm2I7v2Q

Favorite-Beauty-Blogger
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments