Quick Link

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five Most used cosmetic reviews and tips

Concealer

1. Lipstick
Lipstick

If you're not in mood to do make up and wear the natural look on your face then lipstick is one of you forever partner. Lipsticks are one of those cosmetic items which i like most. No makeup just a lipstick do wonders to my face. It enhance my feature more than any cosmetic can.

I use baby lips to keep my lips soft and to keep them pink. Everyone of us have different taste when it comes to cosmetic but here's my tip for lips.

Tip: use beetroot syrup once in a week it enhance the color of your lips and give them the baby look, always rub your lip with your finger tips to avoid chapped lips look and the last thing is apply concealer before you apply lipstick it doesn't let your lipstick to get smudge.

2. Kajal
Kajal

Kajal is my favorite, like those kajal filled eyes *heart eyes* is to die for. You all already know about priya that wink girl.. the kajal in her eyes is the reason she got the fame, Trust me. One should try kajal once in a life or may be in a month. I love eyeconic kajal collection. They doesn't get smudge and can last to at least 8 hours which is think is enough.

Tip: Don't trust the kajal where they advertise how it is waterproof.. it isn't. Even the highest quality kajal get smudge because of water. May be after two hours or more but it will for sure. Just don't trust them.


3. Eyeliner
Eye-liner

Cat eyes, full eyes, cut crease eyes. You got it? You can do wonder with this one cosmetic. You can give your eyes any kind of look you want. It gives your eyes a bigger look. If you are Asian trust me you need this cosmetic the most. 

Tip: Do not buy the shimmery eyeliner always go for a matt one. Matt eyeliner give your eyes a classy look while the shimmery one, well it looks odd and cheap. *No harsh feels*

4. Foundation
Foundation

If you have a skin with freckles which I think is kind of hot but those who have it find it weird and hates it. Foundation is at your service ladies. To be very honest I avoid foundation as much as I can. I mean yeah it does look good and it makes you fair and all but I would suggest BB cream. It gives you a natural look and it doesn't look like you over did it. But that's just me.

Tip: before applying a foundation do apply an oil serum and always choose best quality foundation because the worse one will just make you like a clown. Always use a one shade darker than your color so it won't look like you used foundation to enhance the color of your skin.

5. Concealer
Concealer

We are the generation with dark circles around our eyes. To be very honest if you're doing a full heavy make up and you didn't use the concealer to conceal those dark circles it will ruin your whole make up. The dark eyes will just look odd with all that make up. And oh how can you forget to conceal the cheek bones? I mean you just can't. We women need to show off our jawline and cheek bones right?

Tip: Use concealer after you've done your almost everything so it will just make you realize if you over did it.

Lastly, love yourself ❤️
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments