Hello people, its me with my first ever article. I am still learning so you all can always hit me up with your advice as to how can I make an article more interesting..

So without further delay lets get into the topic.

*Isay tou ap jante hi honge*

Ducky Bhai 

Yes, he's Ducky Bhai from the world of roast on youtube.

*Or isay bhi ap jante hi honge*

Sham Idrees


Shaam idrees the what he call himself yeah entertainer and singer.

Kuch din pehle they both were having a massive fight over youtube so called exposing each other. Awein faltu ke proofs dikha kar exposed. Achanak they all are phufff gone no phadda nothing why? I was curious that why are they putting a full stop to that massive fight and why aren't they fighting for their rights or trying to proof their points?

Well actually they were having a great audience while doing that stuff but now since its ramadan no one will support anyone of them cause rozay me gussa is haram and ofcourse we, I mean i would actually have commented something like 

*Ab tou ramadan agae hain yaar kuch tou sharam karlo*
Astagfirullah!!-Bro-its-Ramadan 

Call me keyboard jihadi or whatever you know it is true.. now isn't it?

What do you guys think?
Sham-Idrees-vs-Ducky-Bhai


Thank you for reading my article or should I say my point of view? Comment down below to let me know about your opinion over it.. peace xx